Main Changes since 24.0 Chromium
- The experimental
Ast_diffmodule allows computing differences between the AST of two projects
- significant changes in AST types that might break existing development
- add support for Linux's
- New public API to run the analysis and access its results, intended
to replace the old API in
- Improved multidim domain: it is now more precise and more robust, and is able to infer simple array invariants and disjunctive struct invariants.
- uses Why3 1.5.0
- new supported ACSL features : decreases clause and general measures for variant and decreases
- new tactics: Clear for hypothesis removal and ModMask for rewriting of mask and modulos
- removed deprecated legacy WP engine and native prover output (always use Why3)
- fixes loop invariant order and collect more hypotheses when proving them
Ivette (New Frama-C GUI)
We are introducing Ivette, a new GUI for Frama-C. In this preliminary version, only Eva and some of its derived plug-ins are supported.
Build & install instructions are in
ivette/INSTALL.md from the source
To try it, simply use
ivette in replacement of
Your feedback is welcome.