Compilation fails after E-ACSL plugin with -g option
As far as I know,
- the issue has not yet been reported on Gitlab;
- the issue has not yet been reported on our BTS;
- I installed Frama-C as prescribed in the instructions.
- Frama-C installation mode: Opam
- Frama-C version: 20.0 (Calcium) (as reported by
- Plug-in used: E-ACSL
- OS name: Ubuntu
- OS version: 19.10
Steps to reproduce the issue
Run with: e-acsl-gcc.sh -omonitored_test.c -g -c test.c
See the attached file for a minimal example.
The generation file is compiled and executed. test.c
A compilation failure of the file generated file by the E-ACSL plugin.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information